Thank you

Dear bloggies and followers



Thank you for the support in following me on this blog, facebook and instagram as well as twitter
it really means so much to me  and i thought that all of you wonderful people should now that how much i love you all.

Today is one of those days where i cannot make sense of what it is that i need am or want to do anymore, don't get me wrong or think i am down, its just all i ever wanted to do is be free and just live life in that sense of freedom.

So what is this freedom i am talking about and what triggered  it, let me tell you

on friday night bumped into a few of my friends & some acquaintances, and among them all my friend Shaun was there he then introduced me to one of the exchange students (Ceasar)  which is from the north of spain and hearing this we go into a Spanish convo which was nice and to my surprise we had a similar outlook on how we want to live life... thus the convo sparked something in me which i have forgotten and made me reflect at where i am and whether i am living the life i want to. So you must wondering what it is that i would love to do; so here it is....

Simply i just wanna travel the world make memories and capture every moment in a photo so that one day those Photos can tell a story far better then i ever could. this is the dream but sadly it feels like i am wasting away time by working, don't get me wrong i love what i do, in fact it is my livelihood and passion and to be creative is like air to me, but sadly people don't always appreciate the art that you create or the time spend giving them the best of who you are, to them its just another design or a piece of work but to us (me) as a creator of it it is a precious piece of art that started from ideal and then became a realistic piece of creativity.

But throught it all this scipture always hits home

COLOSIANS 3:23 - 24

What ever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the lord you will recieve the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ

So all i want to tell you is that i love you all and thank you for taking time to read and like my posts and even comment on them

All my love
flipyflips

PS. Thank you @shaunmscott for the lift ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MORNING ROUTINES by CELEBRETIES

Smile