MORNING ROUTINES by CELEBRETIES

My Morning Routine: Perfumer Erwin Creed

erwin-creed.jpg
Erwin Creed, a seventh generation Parisian perfumer, has a lot on his plate--like the future of one of the oldest family businesses in the world. (Creed's first customer was King George III in 1760, and the scent he bought--Royal English Leather--is still sold today.) The baby-faced 33-year-old isn't showing signs of stress, though, possibly because when Erwin's not traveling the globe in search of new fragrance ingredients he's blowing off steam helicopter skiing, skydiving, or racecar driving. Here's what he uses to clean up:
SHAVE: I shave every two or three days with my Taylor of Old Bond Street razor and use shaving cream from Nobacter.
FACE: I use Biotherm Homme facial exfoliator every so often, I like this brand because they don't put perfume in it.
HAIR: I wash my hair several times a week with La Biosthetique shampoo, especially Sundays because I usually motorcycle race during the weekend and helmets are not friendly with the hair.
BODY WASH: I use Biotherm Homme Aquafitness shower gel during the week, but during the weekend I like to take a nice bath with some Creed shower gel, either HimalayaGreen Irish Tweed, orVetiver.
DEODORANT: I can't use anything that has a scent because I'm a perfumer.
SCENT: I usually don't wear a cologne during the week because I need to be able to smell my fragrances. I also don't want to have a favorite scent. When I wear fragrance, most of the time, it's the scent I'm about to launch because I want to understand the evolution of the scent as it mixes with the skin throughout the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile