Hey #bloggies  just an update of how this day went:

Today, Monday 28 January 2013,
My friend David   came to wake me up to go to Delfinos at the point to feast on a REEF breakfast as it was my my day to appear in court as a witness  with nerves being shot and emotions all over the place i got dressed in a flash and headed out to face the REEF. Halfway through the REEF i was done and could not take a single bite further.As the time transpired and conversation was flowing David mention that he wish the weather would be a little overcast then sunny and soon after that it started raining. The rain subsided by the time we were done with our meal, where we had then walked over to meet David's  parents who had arrived a few minutes earlier for the same reason we did (coffee & breakfast) to start of their day.

We then drove of on the bike to David's  for time to pass as it was now only at and i hadn't been at court other then 9 o'clock, we then picked up my watch and wrist band at #criebo designs as my blackberry decided to pack up and i had no time with me.Then of to the court house it was with us.

arrived at the court house and discovered we may not enter with a backpack but then the security kindly kept it for us. Went to Court room C and waited there. Then my other friend +Jean-Claude Mc Kay  arrived which made my day so much better, because now i have my best friends with me and the nerves was semi-gone. As time passed we then later discover that the case has been moved to another court room, on the quest finding the correct room we arrived and spoke to the prosecutor.... time came for testifying ... i went up to the  witness bench stated my story, then i was excused and free to go. me and the guys then went outside where they then took  a smoke break (must be to calm the nerves of the day hehehheh). We then went our separate ways.

So i Would like to just give a very BIG SHOUTOUT to my BOYS Jean-Claude & Davids For being ther for me....It means the world to me that i can count on you  and KNOW THAT YOU HAVE MY BACK... MUCH MAD AND CRAZY LOVE for you Guys, you are my brothers other mothers.

--- #flip-out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MORNING ROUTINES by CELEBRETIES

Smile